St Neots Charity Dragon Boat Race to take place on Saturday 4 August 2018
Dragon Boat racing is an ancient Chinese tradition and the fastest growing water activity in Britain today. Up to 10 people paddle each 30′ boat with a drummer at the front beating in time and a helm at the tail steering a straight course. No previous experience is required, just plenty of team spirit.
Why enter the St Neots Charity Dragon Boat Race?
- No experience necessary, all ages (16 plus) and fitness levels welcome
- St Neots provides the premier race venue in the region
- This is the only charity dragon boat event offering free training sessions for all entered crews
- Crew entry fees are lower than all other regional races including Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Peterborough
- A fun day out is guaranteed for competitors and spectators alike with plenty of bankside entertainment on offer including live race commentary, food stalls, licensed bar, children’s activities and more.
Download the 2018 Crew Entry Pack here. or for further information contact St Neots Town Council by email: email@example.com or tel: 01480 388 911. Completed crew entry forms should be returned to St Neots Town Council by email or post to Town Council Offices, Priory Lane, St Neots, PE19 2BH.