Join businesses from across St Neots for this outdoor exhibition showcasing business excellence in Cambridgeshire’s largest town.
This unique local business event held on St Neots Market Square, provides a B2B and B2C promotional and sales opportunity for participants. Exhibitors are permitted to promote and sell products and services, distribute samples and promote special offers on.
At only £40.00 for a pitch, it’s a great opportunity to come together to show what St Neots has to offer. This event is organised by Hunts Chamber of Commerce and St Neots Town Council.
“CELEBRATE ST NEOTS in Flowers” 28-29 September 2019
Highlights of the event are:
- Parish church will be open with displays illustrating the different community groups in St Neots
- Saturday 10-4, Admission free Programmes £2 to include one ticket for the raffle.
- Sunday 11.30-3.30, Admission free Programmes £2 to include one ticket for the raffle.
- Refreshments available
- Church tower open for panoramic views of St Neots
- Saturday Concert at 7.30 “Music for An Autumn Evening” Tickets £8 in advance £10 on the door. Under 18’s free. Wine and Juice available in the interval
- Sunday Concert at 4.30 St Neots Concert Band Tickets £8 in advance £10 on the door. Under 18’s free. Wine and Juice available in the interval