The Market attracts regular and seasonal traders selling a variety of locally sourced and produced products including plants and shrubs, baked goods and cakes, meats, fish, cheese, fruit, vegetables, sauces, chutneys, pickles, preserves and crafts. The producer or someone involved in the production will be present at the stall to answer questions on items for sale.
Regular traders at St Neots Farmers Market include:
- Ally’s Kitchen – traditional meat and vegetable pies, sausage rolls, quiches and cakes more info
- Brockleby’s Pies more info
- Coffee Pot Memory Café (charity stall)
- Cottage Bakery more info
- Country Markets – baked goods and preserves from the St Neots WI
- Fish for You – frozen Grimsby fish more info
- Franklins of Thorncote – locally reared, free range meat and poultry more info
- Hilliyard’s Nursery – seasonal bedding plants, flowers and perennials
- K C Robbins – locally reared, free range meat more info
- L B Stewart & Son – local vegetable & salad growers more info
- Meah’s Flavours of India – curry sauces, chutneys and sundries more info
- Morgan Pell Meats – home grown beef and lamb more info
- Nectar Plants Nursery (attends seasonally)
- Olive Tale – home grown and produced Greek olive oil more info
- The Fudge Can – locally made fresh fudge more info
- The Horsebox – serving hot beverages and toasted sandwiches more info
- Vir2oso – kids’ arts and crafts stall more info
Priority is given to traders who source their products locally (usually 30 miles from St Neots, 50 miles if no local alternative available) and all produce on offer has been grown, raised, caught or processed by the stall holder.
If you are interested becoming a trader please contact St Neots Town Council by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01480 388 911.